Brand Spotlight: Vinty Fresh Brand

Vinty Fresh Brand: Vintage with A Modern Twist
We define “vintyfresh” as anything vintage with timeless appeal that you could rock today in a modern way. Our Vinty Fresh Brand t-shirts are modern twists on our favorite pop culture vintage classics. From glamtastic beauty ads and old school movie posters to retro product packaging and mid-century graphic design, we’re taking a fresh look back at our favorite trends from the '50s, '60s, '70s and '80s that might have come and gone... but never went out of style.

View the Vinty Fresh Brand collection of t-shirts and accessories, exclusively for The Color Pop Shop.

September 22, 2014 by Robert Sims
previous / next

Comments

Fi Ni Neachtain

Fi Ni Neachtain said:

Very unique designs on those t-shirts. I really like the peace sign at the end of the comb on those particular designs. Vinty is a great word, I need to start using it!

Christy

Christy said:

I love the Afro shirts! Actually I have been loving all things vintage! And retro! Thank you for sharing this. I will be diving into these pretty neat shirts and accessories in just a bit.

Nikki

Nikki said:

I love the fun and funky 70s style designs! They’re vintage yet I think some of the color schemes give them a modern twist. These would make great gift ideas! The coffee mug is my favorite.

Adrienne

Adrienne said:

How retro! I love the hair pick on the products. lol They make me want to go listen to the Jackson 5! I really like how they’re retro with a modern twist. Great graphics!

Carin Kilby Clark

Carin Kilby Clark said:

I love the term vinty fresh! Really nice designs – and such cool graphics.

Hezzi-D

Hezzi-D said:

This is awesome! The term vinty fresh is so cool. I love so many of the graphics on the shirts they are vintage yet modern.

Melissa

Melissa said:

My best friend loves Retro tshirts. I will have to check these out for her. Thanks!

Betsy @ BPhotoArt.com

Betsy @ BPhotoArt.com said:

These are really nice looking shirts. Great graphics. Definitely retro. The green one is my favorite color, I think. But I’m partial to greens :)

michelle h

michelle h said:

I love how colorful your designs are! And they do have a funky 70’s vibe. I can think of several people I would buy the tote bags for and would of course want to have one for myself.

myrabev

myrabev said:

Really lovely graphic designs you have, not sure they are my scene but they are very unique and beautiful.

Kelly Hutchinson

Kelly Hutchinson said:

I love all the retro designs on these shirts. My daughters would love them.

Cara (@StylishGeek)

Cara (@StylishGeek) said:

I totally dig retro shirts! In fact, I wish I kept (instead of donating) my old style shirts from way back when. But at least now I know where to buy some cool ones if I am in the market. Thanks for sharing!